Sunday, September 13, 2009

loose ends.

Dude. So I'm pretty sure I can't compete with Lanea's bomb photography post. So while I come up with something that can even begin to compare with that awesomeness, I'll write this.

You know what sucks? Having loose ends with anyone, in any sort of relationship sucks.
I think one of the reasons why I'm so blunt and straight forward is because I hate loose ends and having things not tied off and squared away.
If I don't like you, I don't like you. End of story.
I like to make clean breaks from people that I no longer associate with.
It gives me closure.
It's hard because I feel like if I just cut a person out, then that leads to loose ends and those drive me crazy!
So I just cut off contact and see what happens.
I'm trying to tie up all my loose ends but it's difficult.
I'm not trying to start a collection of broken string.

weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment