Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Since the weather has been stormy lately, I'm eyeing rain boots so that I can splash in puddles all I want.
Monday, October 26, 2009
- I'm now a sales associate at Bath & Body Works. I had a group interview a few weeks ago and thought I did pretty bad. I don't do so well with big groups of people trying to talk over the top of each other. Thanks to many prayers in my behalf, I miraculously got the job. And the best part is... I come home from work smelling FABULOUS. lol.
- Jimmy came into town from AZ. Me, Lanea and the crew met him at the airport, complete with a "WELCOME TO AMERICA" sign on Thursday. We had a weekend full of random adventures like: the homecoming game, BJ's, McDonald's ice cream cones, jerkin at the Safeway parking lot and more. The weekend came to a close with our final goodbye to "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie lol.
- Homedude came back the states and is planning on visiting soon. We finally talked to the phone on Saturday for a pretty long time I might add, and it was pretty awesome. It felt like we've known each other for a long time, when in reality we've never even met, but we will soon and it will be great :) woo.
& that is all. See, I've been procrastinating blogging because I thought I had nothing interesting going on, but hey I guess I do.
I can feel that something good is going to be coming into my life soon and I can't wait to see how it all goes down!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I watched Scarlett Johansson and Pete Yorn perform their song "Relator" on the Ellen Show this morning. I like it.
In other news,
- I got my driver's license finally!
- I have a job interview tomorrow, well technically, today.
Monday, October 5, 2009
In honor of Lanea getting her wisdom teeth out, I present, the ever-classic "David After Dentist".
I thought I would write about wisdom, which I lack alot of, but hey, I know at least something.
I once knew a dude that believed money was greater than love. That money can buy happiness and blah blah blah. I never told him just how wrong he was for thinking this, but he's wrong. I thought everyone knew that love is most important, it seems like common sense to me. I've never been in love and don't have a penny to my name, but one thing I know for sure, love is priceless.