Monday, November 30, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Since the weather has been stormy lately, I'm eyeing rain boots so that I can splash in puddles all I want.
Monday, October 26, 2009
- I'm now a sales associate at Bath & Body Works. I had a group interview a few weeks ago and thought I did pretty bad. I don't do so well with big groups of people trying to talk over the top of each other. Thanks to many prayers in my behalf, I miraculously got the job. And the best part is... I come home from work smelling FABULOUS. lol.
- Jimmy came into town from AZ. Me, Lanea and the crew met him at the airport, complete with a "WELCOME TO AMERICA" sign on Thursday. We had a weekend full of random adventures like: the homecoming game, BJ's, McDonald's ice cream cones, jerkin at the Safeway parking lot and more. The weekend came to a close with our final goodbye to "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie lol.
- Homedude came back the states and is planning on visiting soon. We finally talked to the phone on Saturday for a pretty long time I might add, and it was pretty awesome. It felt like we've known each other for a long time, when in reality we've never even met, but we will soon and it will be great :) woo.
& that is all. See, I've been procrastinating blogging because I thought I had nothing interesting going on, but hey I guess I do.
I can feel that something good is going to be coming into my life soon and I can't wait to see how it all goes down!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I watched Scarlett Johansson and Pete Yorn perform their song "Relator" on the Ellen Show this morning. I like it.
In other news,
- I got my driver's license finally!
- I have a job interview tomorrow, well technically, today.
Monday, October 5, 2009
In honor of Lanea getting her wisdom teeth out, I present, the ever-classic "David After Dentist".
I thought I would write about wisdom, which I lack alot of, but hey, I know at least something.
I once knew a dude that believed money was greater than love. That money can buy happiness and blah blah blah. I never told him just how wrong he was for thinking this, but he's wrong. I thought everyone knew that love is most important, it seems like common sense to me. I've never been in love and don't have a penny to my name, but one thing I know for sure, love is priceless.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009
via Rainier on flickr.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Dude. So I'm pretty sure I can't compete with Lanea's bomb photography post. So while I come up with something that can even begin to compare with that awesomeness, I'll write this.