Monday, October 26, 2009

mysterious ways.

It's funny how everything can go from falling apart to falling together in a matter of days. Life just took a 180 turn and I couldn't be more thrilled. I just had to wait out this little storm and now I'm under an umbrella. Speaking of storms.. there's a crazy one going on outside my window right now! Here's a brief run-down of why my life is pretty cool right now:

- I'm now a sales associate at Bath & Body Works. I had a group interview a few weeks ago and thought I did pretty bad. I don't do so well with big groups of people trying to talk over the top of each other. Thanks to many prayers in my behalf, I miraculously got the job. And the best part is... I come home from work smelling FABULOUS. lol.

- Jimmy came into town from AZ. Me, Lanea and the crew met him at the airport, complete with a "WELCOME TO AMERICA" sign on Thursday. We had a weekend full of random adventures like: the homecoming game, BJ's, McDonald's ice cream cones, jerkin at the Safeway parking lot and more. The weekend came to a close with our final goodbye to "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Fergie lol.

- Homedude came back the states and is planning on visiting soon. We finally talked to the phone on Saturday for a pretty long time I might add, and it was pretty awesome. It felt like we've known each other for a long time, when in reality we've never even met, but we will soon and it will be great :) woo.

& that is all. See, I've been procrastinating blogging because I thought I had nothing interesting going on, but hey I guess I do.

I can feel that something good is going to be coming into my life soon and I can't wait to see how it all goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment